- Very big numbers 17 May 2013 | 11:16 am
- Samsung to offer Telefónica direct billing in devices 17 May 2013 | 11:08 am
- European regulators begin Roaming Regulation assessment 16 May 2013 | 9:54 am
- Vodafone Germany offers fixed access over DT network 16 May 2013 | 9:53 am
- Samsung pockets 95% of Android profits 16 May 2013 | 9:22 am
Driving Successful Small Cell Deployment & Intelligent Network Design
Join 250+ telecoms professionals in Berlin in November to debate and discuss the fundamental issues facing small cell deployments. The 3rd Annual Small Cells Global Congress, the industry’s first event to focus on small cells, guarantees to provide forward thinking, topical and focused discussion needed to provide delegates with the understanding and vision needed to move confidently through this dynamic market.
The implementation of an effective small cell deployment strategy across networks is becoming crucial, and operators need to be not only ready for now, but prepared for the future. Can your network keep up in this fast paced and ever growing data storm?
- 55% - Operators & Service Providers
- 20% - Vendors
- 10% – Analysts/Consultants
- 10% – Government, Regulators, associations & standards bodies
- 5% - Enterprise
- Enhancing the end-user experience with a comprehensive mobile backhaul network
- Assessing the challenges of integrating backhaul solutions into existing 2G and 3G networks
- Assessing the options for increasing backhaul efficiency
- Examining the impact of WiFi and Small Cells on backhaul networks
- Evaluating developments in the role of satellite backhaul - will it ever become a mainstream solution?
- Backhaul business models: is there an opportunity here for fixed line operators?
- More information coming soon...
The small cells event 2012 was very informative and I gained a lot of new insights relevant for my business. I definitely will attend also 2013WH, Head of Service Engineering, Vodafone
Excellent opportunity to catch up both philosophies - from vendors and operatorsLH, Technical Expert, Deutsche Telekom
A good mix of topics and presentations on a very relevant development in wireless broadbandBS, Policy Developer, European Commission
Good event to get the technical background and road mapsPS, Head of Strategic Marketing, Kathrein Werke KG
Timely and on point with respect to the issues surrounding small cellsDS, Manager Wireline/IP and Content Technology Strategy, Sprint
Very good overview of the latest advances in the small cells' concepts'MNH, Director of capacity planning, Etisalat
A very well organised event which was well attended by small cell industry experts presenting and discussing a wide range of topics and issuesRM, Director Business Dev Small Cells, Cambridge Broadband Networks Ltd
Good opportunity to catch up with the small cell ecosystem, understanding the current thinking and meeting key playersPC, Head of Network Strategy, Everything Everywhere
A well structured event that covered all relevant areas in small cellsVA, Specialist Strategy, BT
Very successful conference showing big traction from the Market but also raising major concerns to overcome roll out challengesAP, Mobile Backhaul, Colt